Welcome back! It's time for our CAS Week challenge, it's Sue here and it's my turn to host the challenge. I am challenging you to make a CAS card using only 1/3 or less of the card surface leaving lots of open space.
Here is some inspiration from our fabulous Guest Designer, Michele, and the rest of the talented Design Team!
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our March challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of May.
How to play:
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no backdating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- The deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, March 30. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.
Thank you everyone for inviting me to be on the JUGS team this month! I've enjoyed every assignment so very much!
Hugs all around...
Now that's a load of great cards -- from unique, to cute, to beautiful -- all of them!
Really amazing designs from all of you! Thank you so much! Hugs, Darnell
Fabulous cards ladies!
Post a Comment