Friday, April 21, 2023

Chic of the Week #675

Hello,
Thank you to everyone who shared their fabulous cards this week with a focus on my Spring Mood Board.  The gallery was blooming with beautiful plants and florals. As always, choosing a favorite is not an easy task!  I have chosen my winner and a couple others that caught my attention.  

My choice for Chic of the Week is...

Congrats TK! 
Please contact me at Leppeknancy@gmail.com
for your Chic of the Week badge.


Here are 2 other cards that caught my attention.



and 



Be sure to come back tomorrow for our Clean and Simple 
challenge hosted by the lovely Carol Mayne!

See you then!

 Nanc'


 

3 comments:

TK said...

Oh My Goodness!! Thank you -- what a shock, you bless my socks off!

Kristin Sluhan said...

Thanks so much for the call out on my card!! Love playing with JUGS!!

Nancy said...

Thank you!! Congratulations everyone!

Our Visitors