Friday, May 26, 2023

Chic of the Week #680 - Moodboard

Thank you to everyone who was inspired by my moodboard and made a card for Just Us Girls this week.  Picking a winner isn't always easy but I love this one.


Liz Williams is our Chic of the Week.   Liz combined two parts of the moodboard to make her card.  She paper pieced the chair and added the map behind it.  

Congratulations, Liz!  Email me at bobby.bitsandpieces at gmail dot com for your winner's badge. 

I also need to call attention to two other cards that caught my eye.  I was so hoping someone would include a sock monkey on their card and here is what Jolanda made.  So cute!


I was also hoping someone could create the geode and Joanne did a spectacular job with hers.


We hope you'll all come back tomorrow when Lisa E has a CAS card prompt.





3 comments:

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Thanks for the mention...Sock Monkey just needed to be included! Cheers, Jolanda

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Thanks for the shout-out Bobby - loved Jolanda’s sock monkey too and congratulations to Liz on her fab card!

Liz Williams said...

Thanks for this "chic of the week" honor from last week. I love finding these great challenges that motivate my imagination. They generate lots of inspiration and there are always so many awesome cards from the team and participants that are created each week.

Our Visitors