Friday, June 23, 2023

Chic of the Week #684

 It's always so fun to see how you all are inspired with our Photo/Mood Board Challenge.  There were some awesome cards!

The Winner is ............................. Michele Ferguson 

I am completely smitten with these 2 beach gnomes!
 
Michele, contact me at vdutchr@yahoo.com for your COW blog badge

---------------------------

I want to give a shout out a couple of other cards also;

Lois

So fun with the round shape!

Christine

How sweet is she!


Be sure to stop by tomorrow for our CAS Week, hosted by Elizabeth~


3 comments:

TK said...

Yay! Three really great cards, and congratulations to everyone!

Christine said...

Thank you for showcasing my card. Congrats to the other winners.

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, I am so happy these dudes tickled your fancy - thanks so very much for this honor!
Congratulations to Lois, and Christine - I loved both of your cards, too!
=]

Our Visitors