Friday, June 30, 2023

Chic of the Week #685

Hi crafty friends, Elizabeth here! 

I want to give a big thank you to everyone who played along this week. Our gallery was filled with an amazing assortment of CAS Thinking of You cards. It's always hard to narrow it down to just one, but that was the task to be done! 

My choice for Chic of the Week is...

MARIA!

It was love at first sight when I saw all that lovely white space along with those simply wonderful daisies! Perfectly CAS and perfectly fabulous! Congratulations, Maria!

Please contact me, Elizabeth Stewart, redgolden966 at gmail.com, for your Chic of the Week badge.

I also want to give a well done shout out to Michele and Kimberly for their wonderfully CAS cards. You ladies made my decision tough!

Kimberly


I love your foxy watercolor!

Michele


 Love your beautifully colored flower!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please be sure to stop by tomorrow for our Color Week challenge. 

I have a fun selection for you!

2 comments:

TK said...

Congrats to Maria, but also Kimberly and Michele! Lots of great cards in the gallery.

I Card Everyone said...

Thanks, so very much for the shout out, Elizabeth! I love Maria, and Kimberly's cards - congratulations ladies!
=]

Our Visitors