Friday, July 7, 2023

Chic of the Week #686

 Hi crafty friends, Elizabeth here! 

I want to give a big thank you to everyone who played along this week. Our gallery was filled with an amazing assortment of beautiful PASTEL cards. It's always hard to narrow it down to just one, but that was the task to be done! 

My choice for Chic of the Week is...

BONNIE

It was love at first sight when I saw these lovely soft wildflowers! Beautiful layout and just right embellishments! Congratulations, Bonnie!

Please contact me, Elizabeth Stewart, redgolden966 at gmail.com, for your Chic of the Week badge.

I also want to give a well done shout out to Jose and Julia for their wonderfully pastel cards. You ladies made my decision tough!

Jose


I love your soft, sweet scene!

Julia


 Love these feathers and the wonderful sentiment!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please be sure to stop by tomorrow for our Word Week challenge with Nancy. 

Nancy has a very "summer-y" word for us to play with!

2 comments:

Jose said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top..congratulations everybody . Grt Jose

Julia Aston said...

Thank you so much for the shout out!

Our Visitors