Friday, August 18, 2023

Chic of the Week #692

 Hi JUGs friends!  It's time to announce the Chic of the Week for our Word Week challenge.  It was so fun to see all the BEE cards in the gallery this week!

In the end, I had to choose one and I chose this one by...


If you know me, you know I love stencils, so this one really grabbed my attention.  I just love it (and may be making a purchase real soon!).

Congratulations Darlene! 

Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com for your Chic of the Week badge.

Please remember to join us tomorrow for our Photo/Mood Board Challenge with Bobby!  You're going to love it!



1 comment:

Darlene said...

WOW ... you just made my morning! Thanks so much! Glad you loved my stencil card as much as I loved making it! I'll email you directly.

Our Visitors