Friday, November 10, 2023

Chic of the Week Challenge #704 - Color Week

 Hello,

Ohmystars! What a wonderful Red and Green gallery we had this week, closing with 30 cards that highlighted your incredible creativity in focusing on just two colours. Thank you for embracing this challenge so enthusiastically. As always, choosing a winner is not an easy task, as you're all winners in my view, but choose I must. 

My choice for Chic of the Week is...



Please contact me - Carol - at cmayne (at) shaw.ca for your Chic of the Week badge.

I'd also like to share a couple more that really caught my eye...





Congratulations to all and again, thank you!

Hope you'll join us tomorrow where I'll be your hostess once again for Word Week.

~carol














3 comments:

Lynda said...

Thank you so very much for choosing my card for Chic of the Week - and congrats to the other 'catching the eye' picks..... xxLynda/Loopyloo

Johanna said...

Congrats to the winning choice in particular but the others are lovely too.

Julia Aston said...

Congrats to Loopylou! and thank you for listing my card with Loll and Karen as having 'caught your eye'!! Julia xx

Our Visitors