Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Winner of the Week #710

Hello crafty friends! I want to give a big thank you to everyone who played along with our Mood Board challenge. It's always fun to see how everyone is inspired! 

My choice for our Winner of the Week is

Greta Hess!


Greta's card was love at first sight for me! The soft knitted background, the delicate floral heart and various shades of gray all add up to a very pretty card! Congratulations, Greta! You can grab your Winner of the Week badge from our sidebar.

I also want to give a shout out to Rae!

I love the sentiment tucked into the heart and nestled onto the snowflake!


 Please join us tomorrow for Ina's Stencil challenge!


3 comments:

Greta said...

The gallery was full of wonderful creations from that beautiful mood board! To be the winner is a wonderful and unexpected surprise! Thank you so much and congrats to Rae!

Rae Kryc said...

Congratulations Greta, very beautiful card!!! Thank you Lisa for the shout out, appreciate it very much!! LOVED this moodboard :) The gallery is full of beautiful creations!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Congrat to Greta on her win & to all the other beautiful creations entered, especially Rae w/the snowflake and sweet heart. Sorry I was too late with my card....

Our Visitors