Thursday, May 16, 2024

Just Us Girls Challenge #727 - Moodboard Week

School is almost out and summer activities will begin soon! It's Carol Mc and I am your hostess this week for our Just Us Girls Moodboard #727. I'm hoping that you are taken by the photos/colors/objects/feelings on the board. Our Guest Jenny Martin and the Design Team made some awesome cards for you; we hope you will be inspired to play along. 




















Just a reminder: 

  • If you win Winner of the Week in any of our May challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of July.
How to play
  • Please copy and use our graphic on your post. 
  • Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. 
  • Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
  • Deadline to be considered for the "Winner of the Week" is Tuesday, 9:00 PM EST on May 21, 2024. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. 
  • Our "Winner of the Week" will be announced the following Wednesday morning.

 

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such a gorgeous view from where you're sitting, Carol! I can get plenty of inspiration from your fabulous photos!
Beautiful inspiration from the designers, too!
=]

Carol said...

Thanks Michele!

Celeste Goff said...

Oh my gosh, I absolutely fell in love with this beautiful mood board! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to play along!

Carol said...

Thanks for playing Celeste!

Our Visitors