Thursday, October 10, 2024

Just Us Girls Winner of the Week #747

Hello friends! Thank you all for your wonderful Color Week entries. Each and every card was marvelous and we appreciate your entries more than you know. My task was to pick our Winner of the Week, always a tough job! Here we go...

My choice is Annette Elias!


I feel Annette layered the colors into her card perfectly! That happy little snowman is one sweet fella and I like his festive wagon. Congrats Annette, you can grab your Winner of the Week badge from our sidebar!

I would also like to give a shout out to Bonnie Klass and Fran Wing.

You both used my colors to create oodles of spooky fun!

Stephanie will be back at 8:00am with our Word Week challenge. 
Stop by for the details!
 
~~~ Lisa ~~~

No comments:

Our Visitors