Saturday, September 8, 2012

JUGS #153 - Techique Challenge

Have I got a  fun and easy technique for you all today! Stamped Line Art. [click to see video] A simple explanation?  Stamp a lined image with ink.  No coloring allowed :).



Here are the Team's samples for you~





Lisa

Elise



I hope you all have fun with the technique!

How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS153 After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, September 12. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. 

9 comments:

Esther said...

Ooh I love the simplicity of this technique..haven't had much time to play recently but will try hard to join in this week..Esther xx

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah! My kind of technique! Now I gotta play, too!! ;D

Nancy in Iowa said...

Great challenge! (P.S. link not working?)

Tania said...

Sounds like fun; I'll give it a try. I understand the technique but I'd still like to see the video. It's not working.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Video is linked correctly now -- sorry about that

forex technical analysis said...

I would love to try this...

Mi Espacio Creativo said...

Hi I left my participation for the challenge this week.
Thanks for those cute challenges we propose every week.
Warm greetings from Venezuela.

Marlene said...

Thanks JUGS ladies! you sure get me crafting each week to beat the cut-off! Love this "Technique" its great especially with the wonderful stamp sets available now! Thanks again for the inspiration! Love your work ;)

Maureen said...

aw, rats, I thought I had one more day as it said "Thursday" on the deadline...here's my card anyways :) Thanks!

http://buttonsandbling.blogspot.ca/2012/09/enjoy-case-study-108.html

Our Visitors