Friday, April 8, 2022

Just Us Girls #626 - Chic of the Week

Thank you to everyone who entered an EGG entry this week.  I so appreciate all the talented cardmakers we have who join Just Us Girls each week.  You are an inspiration.  Now for the hardest part of hosting, the need to pick just one card! 

Congratulations, Lucie!  You are our Chic of the Week.

Lucie's card is so inventive! Read her post...lots of great ideas for getting the image you want.  I love the blue egg shell planters.  So cute.

Please email me at redgolden966@gmail.com for your Chic of the Week badge.

I would be remiss if I didn't name a couple of other cards that caught my eye.

Gale's amazing coloring.


Marcia's wonderful wonky rabbit.


And Julia's beautiful subtle egg.


Thank you everyone!

Please come back tomorrow when Ina hosts TREND Week.  I always learn so much from Ina's TREND challenges...so join us!



1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Congrats to Lucie for being Chick of the week - and thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the 3 that also caught your eye! Julia xx

Our Visitors