Saturday, April 2, 2022

Just Us Girls #626 - WORD Week

Hi, Elizabeth here with you hosting WORD Week.  And the word is EGG! So many things came to mind for me.  I hope your creative juices are flowing just saying the word.  Rules for the challenge are below.  The DT and I are looking forward to seeing your EGG entries!

This month we are welcoming the very talented Mac Mable to Just Us Girls.  I find so many of her cards inspiring, like the one below (!), and we hope you do as well.  Pop over and say hi to Mac at The Sweetest of Peas.

Have fun creating!







A reminder: 

  • If you win Chic of the Week in any of our April challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of June.
How to play
  • Please copy and use our graphic on your post. 
  • Upload your new project [no backdating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. 
  • Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
  • Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, April 7. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. 
  • Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning, April 8.

 



4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Thrilled to be your guest designer this month. What fabulous creations with tons of inspiration, thank you x.

Kampin' Karen said...

Such a fun challenge...thank you! My eggs are on the inside of my card :-)

Deborah Wheeler said...

Help! I am so sorry - I have attached the wrong image to my entry this week, and can't seem to change it. the link is correct, to my 'floral egg' card. Many apologies. Deborah

Mac Mable said...

Congratulations Lucie with your creative and very imaginative card, I love it x. Many congratulations to Gale, Marcia and Julia with their fabulous and beautiful cards x.

Our Visitors