Friday, November 18, 2022

Chic of the Week #658

 Hello friends!  I was so glad to see several entries this week decorating an envelope to match your card.  They were all so pretty and clever.  I loved looking at them...you gave me inspiration!

I had to choose one winner and that is...

...Karen Walker!  I think she enjoyed this challenge because she entered three beautiful cards with matching envelopes.  This one was my favorite of all of them.  First of all, the card is gorgeous, but I loved the simplicity of the gold embossed flap of the envelope.  

Congratulations Karen!

Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com to get your Chic of the Week badge!

Please join us tomorrow for our Color Week Challenge.  Carol Mayne has chosen some really pretty colors that I'm sure you'll love.




2 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

Congratulations to Karen

Karen said...

Thanks for the honor! I did enjoy the challenge, and I think I'll continue to decorate envelopes in the future.

Our Visitors