Carol here, delighted to be your hostess for this week's Colour challenge, where you're invited to use traditional Christmas colours - red, green and gold - on your cards/projects. You are *not* required to create a Christmas-themed card; just play with the colours in any fashion you please!
We're delighted to have our November Guest Designer, Karren Johnson, joining us once again.
The Design Team:
Looking forward to a gallery filled with Red, Green and Gold!
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our November challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of February. [We take off December]
How to play:
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, November 24, 2022. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week" will be announced the following Friday morning.
Just between we girls... the DT has created some wonderful inspiration! Thank you for the opportunity to share and be inspred.
Post a Comment