Friday, February 10, 2023

Chic of the Week #665

Hello! I would like to give a big thank you to all of those that played along with our color challenge. So many cards made for so many occasions! As always, you make it hard to pick a winner. But that was my job! 

The Chic of the Week is...

 Julia Aston

 

I have a thing for cute little bunnies and this one lounging in front of Julia's marvelous Easter egg is simply delightful! Your card is 'eggstra special', Julia, congratulations!

Please email me at mypapertales@outlook.com for your Chic of the Week badge.

I couldn't let this winner's post go by without giving a shout out to these two ladies. Their cards also caught my eye!

Cindy Beach


 Janet Swanlady


We hope you'll join us tomorrow for Carol Mc's Word Week challenge.

Have a great day, friends!

4 comments:

TK said...

Terrific picks -- congrats to the winners!

Cindy Beach said...

I'm so happy and honored for the shout out, thank you!
Fab card, congrats to Julia!

Julia Aston said...

Oh gosh! Thanks so much for the Chic of the week honor! And congrats to Cindy and Janet as well! Julia xx

Julia Aston said...

Lisa - I'm trying to email you and it says that email is not valid??? Julia

Our Visitors