Hello and welcome! Lisa E. here today hosting our Color Week challenge. If you're still in need of Valentines, these colors will work. If not, kraft and white works for just about anything. Add a little pink, even better!
We're saying hello to a new guest designer today! Please give a warm welcome to the marvelous Karen Walker! Karen will be joining us for the month of February.
Okay, lets get to it!
Here's what our new guest designer has to share.
Lots of pretty inspiration!
We look forward to seeing your cards in our gallery!
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our February challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of April.
How to play:
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, the 9th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.
Post a Comment