Hello crafters. It's Bobby with this week's color challenge at Just Us Girls.
Only two colors this time but it's a combination you can have fun with. I mean look at what the Design Team did.
Speaking of the Design Team, I'd like to welcome Joanne James as our guest designer for the month of April. You'll want to check out her entire blog when you stop over to see how she made the card below.
Guest Designer - Joanne James
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our April challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of June.
How to play:
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EDT on Thursday, April 6th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.
I had one made but missed the cut off...my daughter's family is here visiting and I got all off schedule!! I do really enjoy my time with the grands even if it throws things off a little. I am still giving credit to the color combo from you guys!!
Post a Comment