Friday, May 19, 2023

Chic of the Week #679

 Hello friends!  Today I get to choose the Chic of the Week.  I was so happy to read how so many of you are or will be in need of a wedding card, so having WEDDING as the word this week made me happy.  Our niece is getting married in July and that gave me a reason for choosing it.

On to the Chic of the Week!  I chose this card because I thought it was so pretty, but also for a personal reason.  And the winner is...


 I just love her Stargazer lilies.  They reminded me of the tiger lilies we had in some of our wedding flowers many years ago!  My husband liked them, so I made sure to include them.

Congratulations Kristin!

Please contact me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com for your Chic of the Week badge.

Please make sure to join us tomorrow for our Mood board/Photo Challenge with Bobby!




2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Congratulations, Kristin! It's magnificent!
=]

Kristin Sluhan said...

OMG!!! Thank you so much!!! This makes me feel SO much better after the struggle over the process...totally worth it!!

Our Visitors