Hello friends! It's Lisa K. here with this week's Word Week challenge. It's the start of wedding season, and I thought WEDDING would be a good word for our challenge. I hope you all agree!
Let's see what the design team and our guest created!
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our May challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of July.
How to play:
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, September 18. The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.
We can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks for joining our challenge!
Lisa, it is a wonderful word for the month of May! In fact we just celebrated 28 years on the 13th!
Hope I have a chance to play - all of you have made such beautiful cards!
Thank you so much, and happy 28 years! We just celebrated 31 years in April! 🥂
Post a Comment