Hello! This is Carol Mc, your JUGS Hostess this week. The Just Us Girls Challenge #666 Word Week Challenge is Sparkle! It can be glitter, glitter paper, sparkly ribbon, rhinestones, etc. You could go with a Valentine, or a winter, friendship, encouragement, birthday theme, etc. of your choice with sparkle! Be sure that the sparkle is evident in your design.
Check out what we have to inspire you!
Here is our talented guest Karen's sparkly inspiration:
And the rest of the team has created a variety of sparkly ideas for you!
Just a reminder:
- If you win Chic of the Week in any of our January challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of March.
How to play:
- Please copy and use our graphic on your post.
- Upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery.
- Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
- Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, February 16th.
The Linky Tools form will close at that time.
- Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.
Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment